JOIN OUR CATERING TEAM :
Kitchen Hand & Delivery Driver
The Two Raw Sisters are excited to be hiring a third team member to join their expanding Catering team. This unique role is for a competent, enthusiastic, and focused Kitchen Hand/ Catering Delivery Driver to assist in the kitchen with day-to-day food prep combined with driving the TRS car to deliver orders for their growing Corporate Catering service.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to experience and learn all aspects of working in a fast-paced, growing catering company. If you are looking for your next step in the kitchen and the world of healthy and inspiring food, then this interesting combination role is for you.
The successful candidate will be trained by our experienced Head Chef and learn to cook on a large scale, coupled with delivering top-notch food and excellent customer experience on every delivery. If this sounds like your dream role then we would love to hear from you.
- Experience in catering as a kitchen hand, food prep in cafes or hospitality where cooking and cleaning were involved.
- Understand the Two Raw Sisters’ values of making plants the centerpiece on every plate and adding protein on the side
- Follow directions with ease, remember tasks, and be ready to get stuck in to get the job done
- A hard-working, positive attitude who can slot easily into a tight-knit, supportive team
- A genuine interest in seasonal, local, simple, and nourishing food
- An eye for detail and a desire to learn from your team and progress in your role
- Knowledge of Christchurch and how to get around is preferred but not a deal breaker
- Full, clean driving license and an excellent, friendly customer service manner
- Well presented, excellent hygiene standards and maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- A friendly, personable manner – you will be our brand ambassador every time you deliver an order so how you interact with clients is imperative
- Reliable, committed, and driven
- Full working rights in New Zealand
You will work under instruction from our Head Chef and Catering Manager to help produce consistent, beautifully presented catering for every order and assist with having the food ready on time for delivery. To start you will work 3x shifts of 4x hours a day from Monday to Friday approx times 8 am to 12 pm. Times and shifts will vary as we grow and we are all about flexibility to make it work.
- Prepping and assembling food to a high standard is required for catering
- Vehicle provided for deliveries
- Trained to bake our best-selling treats
- Batch-making sauces and relish.
- Cleaning duties for opening or closing, emptying bins, dishwasher, mopping, etc.
- Prep for the next day/week’s orders
- Minimum 10 hours per week to start, plus 3% KiwiSaver
- Payment for all overtime hours
- No weekends, no late nights, no double shifts
- Family-owned and run business
- Staff lunches most days
- Situated in a shared workspace environment to have enjoyable breaks away from the kitchen
- Work with 4x Best Selling CookBook Authors, the Two Raw Sisters
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please email your CV that includes references with a cover letter to the Two Raw Sisters Catering Manager, Clare Thompson to email@example.com