Two Raw Sisters Catering delivers irresistible food to your workplace in Christchurch. Welcoming all eaters and catering for all dietary requirements.
Choose from our nourishing breakfast pots, sweet and savoury finger food that is perfect for any time of day, or our signature hearty salads with a choice of delicious beef fillet, organic chicken or salmon.
Designed by registered nutritionist Rosa, and Margo Flanagan, the nutrient-dense food menu promotes a healthier workplace. Our food has been created to assist with focus, mood, and productivity, as well as encourage connection and taking a moment away from the desk.
Two Raw Sisters Catering use locally sourced meat, salmon, organic chicken and seasonal produce, working directly with the supplier where possible.
for your next meeting or event
to enquire or book a free tasting
WHAT WE OFFER
THINGS TO KNOW
- Christchurch orders only
- Minimum spend $150
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need catering outside of these hours
- Delivery and pick-up available
Morning deliveries from 9:00am – 11:00am
Lunch and afternoon deliveries from 11:30am – 2:00pm
Email email@example.com if you need delivery/ pick-up outside of these hours
- Orders must be placed 48hrs prior to event
- We focus on corporate catering however, you can order for other events
- Planning a big event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the event details
- Your order may arrive up to 30 minutes prior to your selected delivery time. This is to ensure your catering is delivered on time
- We offer a boxed, ready-to-eat, drop-off catering service. No setup or pack down is required. Boxes can be disposed of mindfully
- All food is designed to be eaten cold or at room temperature
- We do not provide serve ware. You can purchase cutlery and plates from us if needed, under ‘Extra Bits’.
- We cater to all allergies where possible. See our menu for common allergy-listed items.
- Whilst we cater to all dietary requirements and take the greatest of care during the food prep process, please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens such as: dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat.
- We recommend guests with serious allergies take this into consideration when placing their order.
please email email@example.com for any additional concerns.