CATERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ORDER AND PAYMENT
- Order and pay online at http://www.tworawsisterscatering.com
- Monday to Friday delivery and collection, between 9am to 3pm
- Orders are available in Christchurch only for delivery or pick up
- Pick-up orders will be collected from Two Raw Sisters Kitchen
The Welder, 20 Welles Street, Christchurch Central City between 9am to 2pm
- Delivery available in the following postal codes: 8053, 8041, 8052, 8014, 8013, 8011, 8024, 8023
- Morning deliveries are between 9am – 11am
- Lunch and afternoon deliveries are between 11am – 3pm.
- Order cut off is 48 hours before your event to ensure full menu availability
- The minimum order is $250
- Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to order or get a delivery outside of the above operating hours.
- We cater to all allergies where possible. See our menu for allergy listed items
- Whilst we cater for all dietary requirements and take the greatest of care during the food prep process, please be aware that our food may contain or come into contact with common allergens, such as dairy, eggs, wheat, soybeans, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or wheat.
- Please consider this when requesting special dietary requirements.
- We recommend guests with serious allergies take this into consideration when placing your order.
Should catering need to be cancelled, the following conditions apply:
- We require a minimum 72 hours notice for a full refund.
- We require 48 hours for a 50% refund
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of delivery or pick-up will not be refunded.
- All cancellation requests for Monday orders must be received no later than 2pm the Friday prior.
- Cancellations can be rescheduled where possible. Email email@example.com to discuss.
EXTRA THINGS TO KNOW
- Menus are designed to be eaten cold or at room temperature.
- We do not provide serveware. You will need to provide your own including servings. If needed, you can purchase plates, bowls and cultery sets under ‘Extra Bits’
- Leaving as little eco footprint as possible is really important to us. All of our catering is delivered in biodegradable packaging.